Friday 24 May 2013

Yesterday I Fried Samoosas At Work

And they were delicious! (I didn't make them, just fried them, apparently I have skills - If all else fails maybe I'll cross the road to Burger King and start my culinary career) It's just a pity we were having a farewell party for some colleagues, among them my first real work-friend, mentor and partner in crime Angie :) Her smile, voice and personality will definitely be missed in the passages.

Me & Angie at the Jan Braai Book Launch Last Year
With Masterchef judge Pete Goffe-Wood & Michele from the Blog: A Bunch of Mishtakes
Speaking of all things foodie, I'm off to my first ever Good Food & Wine Show at the CTICC tonight courtesy of Original Iced Cocktails! Can't wait to cool off with some Strawberry Daiquiris after this busy work week. Also hoping to spot some famous celebrity chefs including world-renowned,  3 Michelin stars rated Gordon Ramsay!

Just to whet the appetite and get into Friday-mode I've included some of my favourite Gordon memes! Happy Friday All!







No comments:

Post a Comment