Friday 18 December 2015

11 Things I Wish I Could Set As My OUT-OF-OFFICE Reply, But Can't Cos I Might Get A Date With HR.



1) Bye Felicia 


2) My inbox is already filled with your BS, that I'm never going to respond to...


3) My people will contact you, from the other side...


4) This person REALLY doesn't care


5) Sorry this gave you false hope of a swift & enthusiastic reply


6) LOL, k, cool x


7) If I've not responded in 24 hrs I've kidnapped myself and gone here:


8) The person you're trying to reach is currently not giving two sh*t$


9) "Does not choose to accept this mission"




11) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp bán máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete